What is a QR Campaign?
UPshow's QR Campaigns brings trackable, QR code-powered promotions to your screens, walls and table tents. Use QR campaigns to drive additional revenue, increase app downloads or behaviors, improve customer reviews, grow social media followers, and more. You can display QR codes on screen as well as printed materials and track engagement easily within the platform.
How does it work?
- When the QR code is displayed on screen (as a promotion) or in printed materials, your patrons will scan using their smartphone cameras.
- Once focused on the QR code, a link will appear at the top of the phone screen.
- Your patrons will tap the link and arrive at your URL destination.
- QR engagements and ROI are tracked in UPshow, so you can measure the success of your campaign.
How to Create a Campaign
Click "Promotion Manager" under "Promote" on the Navigation toolbar.
Click "QR Campaigns", located to the right of Announcements.
Click “Create New QR Campaign”
Select the goal of your campaign. We’ve tailored campaigns to your business or you can create your own.
Name your campaign. Make sure it’s unique so you can find it later.
Enter the destination you would like the QR code to link to. It can be a landing page, URL, App Store link, Google Review link, Survey, etc.
Enter the estimated value of the action to your business (to track ROI).
Create a digital asset with a Canva template or your own design.
Name, enable, and schedule your campaign spotlight.
1. How to create a QR Campaign:
2. How to create an Asset: