What is a Campaign?
UPshow's QR Campaigns brings trackable, QR code-powered promotions to its customers' screens, walls and table tents. Easily create campaigns around key marketing initiatives by selecting from common campaign goals tailored to your business. You can use QR campaigns to drive additional revenue, increase app downloads or behaviors, improve customer reviews, grow social media followers and more. You can display QR codes on screen as well as printed materials and track their performance easily within the campaign.
How does it work?
- When the QR code is displayed on screen (as a promotion) or in printed materials, your patrons take out their phones
- Patrons use their smartphone camera and aim at the screen
- Once focused on the QRT code, a link will appear at the top of the phone screen
- Your patrons will tap the link and arrive at your URL destination
- We'll track the number of QR engagements and ROI to measure the success of your campaign
How to setup a campaign?
- Access the campaign creator by clicking on the “Create New” button in the navigation, then select QR Campaign.
- Select the goal of your QR campaign. We’ve tailored campaigns to your business or you can create your own.
- Name your campaign. Make sure it’s unique so you can find it later.
- Provide the destination you would like the QR code to direct people to. We’ll suggest destinations based on your campaign goal but it can be a landing page, URL, App Store link, Review Site, Survey, etc.
- Enter the estimated value of the action to your business. This will help you track the ROI and success of your campaign.
- Create a digital asset with a Canva template or your own design. You can also export a QR for print.
- Make sure to schedule your asset and add it to any of your playlists.
1. How to create a QR Campaign:
2. How to create an Asset:
Please sign in to leave a comment.