If you see a black screen or receive a no signal message on your screen, follow the below steps:
- Check the media player is connected to the internet. If connected to wifi, make sure it is working.
- Check the media players is powered on. You should see a light on the front of the device that indicates it is powered on.
- Try reseting the media player
- Chromeboxes: Hold the power button down until the light turns off and press it again to power it back on.
- Android: Turn off the device by using the power button on the remote provided. You may also unplug the power source and replug it in.
- Check that the HDMI and all cables are securely connected.
- Verify your screen is on the same input that your media player is plugged into.
- Try moving to a different input or screen to verify if the issue is with your media player, HDMI cable, or screen.
If none of those steps resolve the issue, you may need to replace the device. Submit a replacement order here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.