UPshow Manager allows you to manage multiple screens & locations simultaneously, depending on your set-up. While some actions you want to appear on all screens, there are other actions you may only want on some screens (or just one). This is where the flexibility of the UPshow Manager shines.
Common Example: Multiple Locations
If you are managing a group with multiple locations, there may be spotlights, entertainment channels, etc. that you want at every location, while others you may want only at a specific location. For example:
- You would upload a "Happy Holidays" spotlight to every location
- You would upload a "25% Off" promotion only at participating locations
- You would upload a "Welcome to the Team!" shout-out to a new team member only at that location.
Common Example: "Zoning" Screens
- Zoning means having different accounts on different TVs that best reflect the location of the TV (i.e. the front desk has a different account than the workout area)
- Mixes provide the ultimate control over your UPshow screens
- We recommend choosing Mixes that align with your business goals
- You can schedule different Mixes for different days & times
Article is closed for comments.