PWA Troubleshooting and Tips:
Why is there no sound?
The web link will not have sound until you fully download the PWA to the desktop and play the application.
You need to download the App to your Desktop, and open the app from there.
- On a MAC, go to your "Finder" and search "Chrome Apps"
- You should see "UPshow" listed
- Save this to your desktop, and open it from there
- Now you should have sound
Does my browser need to be up to date?
We highly recommend you use the most up-to-date version of Google Chrome.
Can I toggle between UPshow and other browsers or desktop apps?
Yes, UPshow will run in the background in tandem with other applications, browsers, etc. Feel free to use your computer as you normally would.
If my computer goes to sleep, does the desktop app turn off?
Yes, You will need to reopen the UPshow app upon turning your computer back on.
- Press ctrl + shift, then right-click the minimized UPshow icon in the taskbar and select Restore or Maximize.
- Close the app and open it again, then click on the UPShow app window and press the F11 key.
- For an app that won’t close, try ctrl + alt + escape to pull up the task manager and close the app from there, then reopen it.