Chromebox Remote Tips: This remote does not control your TV, cable or change the channel. All content, including Peacock Sports Pass must be scheduled through UPshow Manager.
How to install the Chromebox remote:
- Remove the mini USB from the back of the remote and plug it into one of the USB ports on the Chromebox device. (The USB is specific to the remote it is included with and will not work with any other remote)
- Power on the remote and you will see a solid blue dot illuminated on the front of the remote. If you power on the remote and it’s blinking, that means that the mini USB is still in the back of the remote and hasn’t been plugged into the device.
How to use the Chromebox remote:
- The center of the remote works just like a laptop mouse. Press and hold the middle pad, while moving your finger around to navigate.
- Once the WIFI screen pops up, select your network, and enter in your WIFI password using the keyboard on the remote.
- The remote should be fully charged upon receiving it. It can be recharged by using a mini USB charging cable.
- This remote will only work to control the Chromebox device, specifically logging into wifi and other settings. Please use the on/off button to reset your Chromebox.
- This remote does not control your TV, cable or change the channel. All content, including Peacock Sports Pass must be scheduled through UPshow Manager.
- Should you need to reset your network, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a step-by-step walkthrough.