Scheduling Events from a Parent Account
If you have multiple locations and/or zones you’d like to subscribe an event to, you can schedule an event to all (or some) of them at the “Parent Level”. Watch this video for an example.
Scheduling Events for One Location
We recommend taking advantage of “stress-free scheduling” by selecting the events in advance so they automatically go live on UPshow screen(s) when the game starts and turn off when the game ends.
- Log into the UPshow Manager
- Navigate to the organization icon and select the account you want to program from the drop down options (NOTE: You can only program events at the account level, You can not currently program events at the organization level)
- Click “Entertainment”, located on the left-hand side menu
- Look for the “Peacock Sports Pass” Tab
- Click the event(s) that you’d like to stream
Selecting an event with multiple devices or “zones”
If you have multiple devices or “zones” you have the option for each devices to play different events. Watch the video below for an example.
Changing from one game to another
To turn off a game currently playing, simply click the event icon to turn it off. From there, you can click a different event that you’d like to play.
If you don’t want any event to play, the screen will simply return to your regular UPshow content of promotions and short-form entertainment channels.