To create an Instagram business account, you'll need to have an existing personal Instagram account. If you don’t have an Instagram account, you can create one here.
To switch your account to a business account:
1. Via the mobile app:
- Go to your profile and tap the menu icon in the top right corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap Account
- Tap Switch to Business Account
- We also recommend that you connect your business account to your business’s Facebook page; this will make it easier to use all of the features Instagram provides businesses
2. Via desktop/web browser:
- Connect your business account to your business’s Facebook page; this will automatically convert your Instagram from a personal to a business account and will also make it easier to use all of the features Instagram provides businesses
- Add details, like your business category and contact information
- Tap Done
For more help, visit Instagram's tutorial on how to make a Business account.