- On/Off Button will power your android media player only, it will not turn on or off your screen.
- It is best used to help add and update your wifi settings.
- This remote is universal and will work with other android media players. Be careful to directly point it at the media player you are wanting to utilize.
- Make sure you are getting as close to the android media player with the remote and point it directly at the front face that displays the power light.
- To use the cursor feature: click on the mouse icon located in the lower right of the OK button. You'll then be able to use the arrows to move throughout the screen.
- To use the menu feature: click on the menu icon located in the lower left of the OK button. You'll then be able to use the arrow to click through each available button on the screen by using the arrows.