What's included in your shipment:
- Android media player
- Remote + 2 AA batteries
- HDMI Cable
- Power Cable
- Install guide
What you'll need:
- TV or monitor with an HDMI port
- Internet Connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet)
- Ethernet Cable (if connecting via Ethernet)
- Power Outlet
- Connect the HDMI cable to the back of your TV or through a central A/V system.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the media player.
- Plug the power adapter into the media player and connect the power cable to the power adapter.
- Plug the power cable into an outlet.
- Connect the media player via ethernet (cable) or Wi-Fi (with the remote).
- Mount the media player to the back of your TV with the velcro provided.
- Schedule content in the UPshow Manager so you have something to watch!