What's included in your shipment:
- Chromebox media player
- USB Remote
- HDMI Cable
- Power Cable
- Velcro and / or VESA mount
- Install guide
What you'll need:
- TV or monitor with an HDMI port
- Internet Connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet)
- Ethernet Cable (if connecting via Ethernet)
- Power Outlet
- Connect the HDMI cable to the back of your TV or through a central A/V system.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the media player.
- Plug the power adapter into the media player and connect the power cable to the power adapter.
- Plug the power cable into an outlet.
- Connect the media player via ethernet (cable) or Wi-Fi (with a USB keyboard).
- Mount the media player to the back of your TV with the velcro or mount provided.
- Schedule content in the UPshow Manager so you have something to watch!